Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Memorial Day

JB is now a triathlete! He competed in his first triathlon with some friends in Costa Mesa. He hadn't done any training for a couple months but he did it any, and he did great! Sawyer and I went along to cheer him on of course! We counted his laps in his swim and then drove to where the bike end and run was. JB did great! After he was even up for a trip to Ikea, followed by a HSM party at the Mettlers!

This video is Jb finishing his swim. Check out the guy who walks by in a
speedo at the end! HAHA!




JB starting his bike!



He's done!! Yay!


Sawyer was very proud of his daddy!

2 comments:

Anna said...

There were lots of guys in speedos!! I like your new layout. PS. Does it take a long time to load your video to blogger? I never seem to be able to get it to work on mine, so I have to youtube it. Love you too!!!
pps. I am taking grandma to a special eye dr tomorrow, she is having real probloms. She is really scared cause they might have to treat it with shots in her eye. I will let you all know how that goes tomorrow.

Jennifer said...

The video didn't work for me, but good job, JB - I'm impressed. Also, does HSM stand for High School Musical? I hope so!