Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day. I hope everyone had as lovely a Mother's Day as I did!! What made my first Mother's day so special is that Sawyer was dedicated at church. Praise the Lord for my family and my beautiful baby boy, may we follow Him all the days of our life!


Here we are on stage at our church, Pacific Coast Church, with Pastor Mark. I was a little nervous about how Sawyer was going to do, but he was a champ!




The Fam!
After church both sets of Grandparents came with us to a park in Talega. It was a beautiful day with a wonderful family!


Sawyer and Gamma! Happy mother's day Momma!


Here Daddy was tempting Sawyer with this huge cupcake (which we split between 6 people!). After this picture was taken Dad removed the cupcake, and Sawyer was crushed! He put his head down in the blanket, and let out the most pitiful cry! (I may have shared a bit with the :)

Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

JB Smrekar said...

actually, judging by that thumbnail, that is mommies hand. Although, i did take it and crush his will.

Anna said...

Ahhh, crushing spirits one cupcake at a time... Looks like you guys had a fun day. I love his little blonde curls, it reminds me of you brandi. love anna

Kari said...

Very sweet Bea. I really wish we could have been there too. Love you all.